With over 400 years in the well service industry, SDI brings an unparalleled level of expertise to our clients. Our field personnel have literally grown up in the industry, setting standards and then improving on solutions with each new project.
Unrivaled Fleet of Specialized Drilling Rigs and Equipment SDI is committed to state-of-the-art equipment, owning and operating a comprehensive fleet of sophisticated drilling rigs and ancillary equipment that rivals our competition's capabilities. Our wealth of technical and mechanical resources ensures timely support to each rig.
Our specialized equipment and fishing tool knowledge enable us to consistently deliver on time results that are on budget. This adds up to a level of field performance that only SDI can offer.
- Rigs rated for 225,000 lbs. and 5,000 feet
- Personnel trained in pipe recovery and milling methods
- Recovered materials recycled
- Trucking services
- Full service excavating that includes site prep, reclamation, and seeding / mulching services
- All work complies with all local, state, and federal regulations
SDI's technical capacity to find abandoned wells is well documented throughout north central West Virginia and southwestern Pennsylvania.
All SDI employees are Part 48 trained and have blowout prevention training. Our highly skilled, well-seasoned workforce takes pride in delivering our best on every project in safety and in results.